REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for Windows and OS X, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset.
REAPER's full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used: commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more.
From mission-critical professional environments to students' laptops, there is a single version of REAPER, fully featured with no artificial limitations. You can evaluate REAPER in full for 60 days. A REAPER license is affordably priced and DRM-free.
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
- A whole lot more.
- Development IDEs
- (ReaScript, Video Processor, JSFX)
- improve context-sensitive function information in top line
- show function list on right click in some IDEs (Ctrl+right click for watch behavior) ...
- Notation editor
- fix detached flags at certain zoom levels
- add option to position dynamics below the staff by default
- prevent copied phrases from spanning multiple tracks • ...
- avoid flicker when using monitoring FX and repositioning edit cursor
- improve behavior changing FX presets (restore scroll, reposition cursor)
- improve edge case handling of various presets ...
- add __denormal_likely() and __denormal_unlikely() optimization hint metafunctions
- add new analysis effect gain_reduction_scope
- avoid heap fragmentation when using PDC+pin mapper on multichannel tracks