While working, Comfy Photo Recovery only reads the drive data. The program does not save anything to the drive and does not zap your deleted files. The utility lets you create a virtual copy of the logical partition or physical information carrier to restore the information later. This function significantly decreases the chance of harming the data that is on the corrupted (“hit”) drive.
The program’s capabilities:
- Recovers digital images in the following formats: jpe, jpeg, jpg, bmp, psd, gif, ico, psp, wmf, png, tif, tiff, …;
- Recovers digital photos, including RAW files of professional cameras in the following formats: 032, 3fr, arw, bay, bmq, cr2, crw, cs1, dc2, dcr, dng, erf, fff, k25, kdc, mef, mos, mrw, nef, orf, pef, pxn, qtk, raf, raw, rdc, sr2, srf, x3f;
- Recovers images that were deleted from memory cards (Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Sd, Xd) of cameras, mobile phones, smartphones, and tablets. Recovers photos that were deleted from hard and removable drives, USB flash drives (Sony, Datatraveler, Kingston, Kingmax, Sandisk, Silicon, Transcend), and internal camera memory of the following brands: Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Casio, Kodak, Sony, Pentax, Panasonic;
- Recovers photo files that were lost after quick and total formatting or total deletion of a logical drive. Displays pictures that were found for recovery in the form of small images (“preview”) and also lets you filter and sort the list of found files by date, size, and resolution;
- The program lets you do the following with the recovered files:
- Save them to any logical partition that is connected to the your system;
- Record them to CD or DVD or create an ISO copy of the recovered data;
- Save them to a remote server using an FTP protocol.
SIZE : 13.8 MB