No other USB MultiBoot solution can do all of this from the same USB drive!
- No limit to the number of different Linux, Windows Install, WinPE, etc. ISOs or other payload files
- Boot almost ANY linux 'LiveCD' ISO - just copy it over! Unlike XBOOT or YUMI, you don't have to wait for Easy2Boot to be updated to support a new linux ISO distro - Easy2Boot is generic.
- Install Windows XP to a system from a UNMODIFIED XP install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) to a IDE\SATA\AHCI\RAID\SCSI system - no need to integrate special mass-storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs.
- Install from any number of different Windows Vista/7/8/SVR2008R2/SVR2012 install ISOs
- Boot directly from linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence - you can have all these (and more) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with persistence - YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux ISOs.
- User configurable and fully documented - you can change the background wallpaper, headings and text colours, move the menu position, make your own sub-menus, make it beep when the menu loads, add your own GFXBoot menu, change menu font, use UTF-8 non-ASCII characters in the menus, define your own hotkeys, etc. etc.
- You can use FAT32 or NTFS (and with a few limitations an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive).
- Because Easy2Boot is not a 'utility', you can prepare an Easy2Boot drive under Windows or linux. Once prepared, just copy over (or delete) any ISOs you like at any time in the future.
- Variety of example 'skins' included.
SIZE : 17.5 MB