Previously, annotating, commenting or proofreading a document received for review in PDF file format was possible only by using multiple software products in a row--or only by printing the document and adding comments manually. With PDF Annotator, annotations can also be added in a natural way--using a pen--but everything remains in digital format. PDF Annotator allows commenting of PDF files in a single step.
Annotation Manager in the Sidebar
- Get a quick overview of all annotations in a document.
- Navigate to any annotations quickly.
- Perform operations on any selection of annotations.
- Only display a filtered subset of your annotations in the new Annotations sidebar.
- Filter by type, color, or page number.
- Print a detailed list with small previews of every single annotation in a document.
- Print an overview only outlining the pages containing annotations.