TwistedBrush Pro Studio Feature Highlights:
- Workplace. The workspace in TwistedBrush Pro Studio is designed to reduce the number of floating windows that will overlay your paint surface that frees you from the hassle of windows. Over 50 brushes are directly on your fingertips, along with numerous color palette options and tools that are assigned to your right button to further streamline artist workflow.
- Sketckbuch TwistedBrush Pro Studio works like a real sketchbook. When you start TwistedBrush Pro Studio, it's like opening your sketchbook, it's immediately ready to draw or paint on your side. When you are finished with a page, you will come to the next page. You never have to save your work manually. But, of course, you can export your images to any number of standard image formats, such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, TGA, TIFF, GIF,
- Page explorer. Like an unlimited supply of sketches, TwistedBrush Pro Studio keeps your pages kept in books. Up to 500 pages per book and an unlimited number of books means you can never get out of paper! The Page Explorer makes it easy to see and reorganize your pages in your sketchbooks. Even a name to your sketchbook, if you want.
- Select Brush. In any digital painting program is the core of the system in the brushes. Therefore, the easy access to the brushes is the key. In TwistedBrush Pro Studio, there are over 2000 brushes with more added all the time included. With the brush shortcut system, your favorite brushes are always ready for you.
- ArtSets. ArtSets set the brush in TwistedBrush into groups of 60 brushes. There are different types of ArtSets, from standard art tools, specialize collections, patterns brushes, cloners, photo retouching brushes, image brushes, etc.
- ArtSets editing. It's easy to create your own brushes and then store them into your own ArtSets. All the tools used by the creators of TwistedBrush to create brushes and ArtSets included. You can even create your own collections of brushes easily by entering ArtSet build mode and selecting brushes from other ArtSets. Then if you like, make your shortcuts by pressing a button.
- Select Color. Plentitful color choice with a color palette included. Additionally you can tweak selected colors, create your own palettes, select colors from your picture, from a reference image, the base layer or even the trace source image. Dynamic palettes also aid in color selection, which allows you to pick from the history of colors used or hue ranges from your currently selected color.
- Tool. All the tools you expect are available from the tool bar. When you have a tool selected it is activated with the right mouse (stylus) click. This means your drawing brush is always available and you do not need to reselect your brush to start painting again. The tools you expect are here, eye pipette, cropping, moving, line, box, ellipse, flood fill, gradiant, masking tools, text, drawing guides, brush rotate, brush cleaner etc.
- Layers. TwistedBrush includes an advanced system called Layers. With layers you can split your work into transparent layers that sit on top on each others and allow for incredible editing and adjustment options even at the end stages of your painting. A wide range of layer blending modes exist including many not available in any other painting program.
- Paper Textures. Use paper textures while you draw to give the feel and look of textured paper and canvas. Over 70 different surface textures are included.
- Masks. Masks are the artists masks you may be familiar with if you’ve done traditional artwork. TwistedBrush has an extensive set of masking capabilities that you’ll use to protect and manipulate areas of your work. Included is a magic wand with a number of different modes for creating your masks. Or use a common shape or one of the many masking brushes to create exactly the mask you need.
- Filters. A filter allows for processing the image all at once. TwistedBrush includes the full range of image processing filters ready to use.
- Scripts. With scripts you can record your painting actions and play them back, recreating your painting from scratch. This has value for trying out different “what-if” scenarios, for teaching pusposes, for animation production when used with the AVI saving option or just for entertainment.
- Pattern Brushes. There are a number of ArtSets that contain Pattern brushes. These brushes paint a pattern on your canvas as you paint. Adjust the size the pattern with the density slider. Categories of patterns include, surface, materials, nature and others.
- Brush Shapes. Most any brush in TwistedBrush can be further enhanced with a shape.
- Image Brushes. Image brushes are powerful tools for both recreating the flow and feel of working with natural media but also for allowing for extraordinary painting effects. The Image Brushes : Basic ArtSet includes the brushes you need that when used in combination of captured images give you an unlimited supply of brushes.
- Image Warp. When using the Image Warp tool you will be pulling, pushing, pinching, and stretching your image as if it was make of rubber or putty. These tools at the extreme case can be fun for wildly adjusting a photo as shown here. But used with more finese they are invaluble for making minor adjustments to your photos or artwork saving you countless hours or re-working in more labor intensive ways.